RBD Construction Ltd. is a growing mechanical construction company with work opportunities in the Greater Edmonton Region as well as throughout Alberta.
We are require potential candidates to have, 2 years experience would be an asset.
- Must have prior experience in commercial & light industrial environments
- Must have attention to detail and high craftsmanship standards
- Accurately understand construction drawings and specifications
- Promote Safety in the workplace
- Train and mentor apprentices
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Positive Attitude, team player.
- We are looking for individuals with:
- The ability to direct a crew with weekly and day to day tasks with minimal supervision
- Who know the importance of promoting safety in the workplace
- Report to Foreman or Project Manager about scheduling, costs, and safety documentation or concerns
- Experience with Machinery such as a Backhoe/Skid Steer is considered an asset
- Must possess a Journeyman Plumber and Journeymen Gasfitter certificate from a recognized provincial training authority
- Hold valid drivers license and own a dependable vehicle
- MUST be dependable, and be able to clearly and concisely communicate
- ABILITY TO PASS D & A TESTING
- NO PRIOR CRIMINAL RECORD
- WILLING TO WORK OUT OF TOWN
As an Journeyman you will receive these benefits and compensation:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Benefits through Merit Contractors
Prior experience and training recommended:
- CSTS certificate
- First Aid
- Fall protection
We offer a safe, exceptional work environment, where effort is rewarded and safety is a primary focus in everything we do. Exciting opportunity to join a stable, growing company, where advancement is encouraged.
If you qualify please email your resume to email@example.com !